We are following Back on Track Indiana Guidelines; in order to open with secure social distancing we have implemented the following:
• Only those with scheduled services can enter the salon. No walk-in traffic at this time.
• Please come alone to your appointment, no additional guests allowed.
• To keep guests numbers low, we cannot have anyone hanging out or waiting on other guest (including children).
• Kids 12 and under may be accompanied by one adult for their appointment.
• Face masks are required at your visit. Feel free to bring your own or we have extras available. We will be wearing them daily!
• At this time, please do not bring your coat into the salon.
• We will offer complimentary sealed beverages only, feel free to bring your own. Please do not bring in outside food.
• Upon entry we will take your temperature with a touch-less thermometer. If a temperature is over 100.4, you will be asked to reschedule. You will also be asked to sanitize your hands, answer & sign our questionnaire and be provided a mask if you do not have one.
• If you do not have a service appointment but need to purchase products, please email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org. An electronic invoice is sent via email prior to pick-up.
• We will now be charging a $25 fee for no call, no show appointments. Please give us at least a 24 hour notice if you need to cancel your appointment.
Please, please, please, be patient with us! Our stylists are working LONG EXTENDED HOURS to do everything we can to accommodate your appointments. If you call the salon, please feel confident in leaving a message. We WILL call you back! Can’t wait to see you soon! Thank you.